Services and Rates
Nursing Services include:
- 24-hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medication Aides and Certified Nurses Aides.
- RNs on duty on a daily basis.
- Individualized plan of care.
- Physician of your choice, although Dr. Dina Seibert serves as our Medical Director.
- Medications by physician’s order only and medication reviews provided monthly by a Registered Pharmacist.
- Atchison Senior Village offers a wide variety of services for our residents in addition to nursing care.
- Tasty, well-balanced meals are served tableside in our beautiful dining room.
- Therapeutic diets are provided under the direction of a Registered Dietician
- A monthly newsletter and calendar is published with a wide variety of activities scheduled 7 days per week.
- Weekly religious services provided by community churches in our chapel.
- Bus providing transportation for resident outings and physician appointments when needed.
- Beauty and Barber Shop Services.
- Availability of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy in addition to restorative and exercise programs provided by Restorative Aides.
- Specialized activity programs provided for our residents with dementia.
- Atchison Senior Village uses a flat rate daily charge. Residents are responsible for physician fees, pharmacy costs and personal spending money. These rates includes routine beauty and barber shop visits.
- Semi-private room rates are $172 per day
- Private room rates range from $179 to $185 per day
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
Si necesita un intérprete, se le entregará uno para usted sin costo alguno. Por favor notifique al administrador en altos municipio en persona o por correo electrónico a email@example.com si necesita este servicio.
Se avete bisogno di un interprete, uno solo verrà fornita a nessun costo. Si prega di avvisare l'Amministratore Senior Village di persona o via e-mail all'indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org se avete bisogno di questo servizio.