Dear Family & Friends of the Residents of Atchison Senior Village:
We are excited to have you back in the building!
Start day: Monday, March 29, 2021
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00AM-6:00PM
Saturday and Sunday from 8:00AM-2:00PM
Wednesdays are reserved for deep cleaning and disinfecting
Location of visits:
Indoor visitations are in the fish tank room or the Cabana.
Outdoor visitation is in the gazebo near the Cabana.
Scheduling a visit: Please call the building at 913-367-1905 between Monday and Friday.
• Every visitor will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone displaying signs and symptoms or has recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 will not be allowed in.
• Every visitor will have to wear a mask provided by the facility. Failure to wear a mask will result in the visitor leaving the facility.
• Every visitor will use hand sanitizer before and after each visit
• Visitors will be directed to the visitation area and the staff will bring your loved one to the visitation area. No wondering the facility will be allowed at this time.
• Physical contact is allowed. We highly ask that you try to remain six feet apart as much as you can during your visitation to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
All rules and expectations are set by CMS, CDC, and KDADS. Please follow these rules so we can keep having visitors!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding visitations, please contact Sandra Faudere, Mandy Hanson or Haley Tinch at Atchison Senior Village at 913-367-1905.