Voter registration closes 21 days before any election. In order to be eligible to vote in an election, your application must be postmarked on or before that date.
Requirements for Registration:
- be a U.S. citizen and a resident of the state of Kansas.
- have reached the age of 18 years before the next election.
- have received final discharge from imprisonment, parole, or conditional release if convicted of a felony.
- have abandoned your former residence and/or name
- If you have moved, or changed your name; you will need to update your registration, by filing a new application.
Links for Voter Registration
If using the voter registration form, fill out the information prior to printing it. The form must be signed and returned to the County Elections Office. You can mail it to 423 N 5th Street Atchison, KS 66002, or drop it in the County Drop Box located on the North side of the Courthouse. The online submission will be delivered directly to the office.