Specification for bid proposals for the purchase of one refurbished LIFEPAK 15 V4 portable cardiac monitor/defibrillator.
- Bid proposal for one refurbished LIFEPAK 15 Version 4 portable cardiac monitor/defibrillator.
The following specifications detail a refurbished LIFEPAK 15 Version 4 portable cardiac monitor/defibrillator to be acquired by Atchison County EMS. This specification meets the needs of Atchison County EMS and details a minimum for terms and requirements. Atchison County EMS will take into account OEM proprietary design due to the complexity of this type of equipment. It is not the intent of Atchison County EMS to exclude any qualified bidder from submitting a proposal, but any bidder deviating from this specification in any substantial manner shall be rejected as being non-complaint. Any deviation from this specification will be noted in any successful bid and approved in writing by Atchison County EMS prior to award of the bid. Any successful bidder delivering a monitor/defibrillator that does not meet this specification is subject to the device being rejected, approved deviations notwithstanding.
This specification shall be posted at the website www.atchisoncountyks.org for a period of no less than two weeks beginning 3/28/2023 with the bid closing by 1:00pm on 4/17/2023. Successful sealed bids shall be submitted via mail, private courier, or in person to:
Atchison County Clerk
Refurbished LP 15 Cardiac Monitor Proposal
423 N. 5th St.
Atchison, KS 66002
The bid opening shall be 4/18/2023 at the Atchison County Commission Meeting.
The proposal shall be a firm price for a refurbished Life Pak 15 Version 4 portable cardiac monitor/defibrillator meeting this specification. The duration of time that the price will be held shall be stated in the proposal. The bid shall include the specific delivery window stated in the count of calendar days following the acquisition of the contract. The bid shall include all freight and delivery charges.
Atchison County EMS and Atchison County reserve the right to reject any and all bids.
Refurbished LIFEPAK 15 Version 4 Portable Cardiac Monitor/Defibrillator Specifications:
- One refurbished bi-phasic portable cardiac monitor/defibrillator
- Manual mode
- AED mode
- Non-invasive transcutaneous pacing
- SpO2 monitoring
- SpCO monitoring
- 4 lead ECG
- 12 lead ECG
- ETCO2/Capnography monitoring
- Non-invasive patient temperature monitoring
- 12 lead transmission compatible
- 1 load test device
- 1 service/operator’s manual
- 1 therapy cable
- 1 NIBP hose
- 1 four lead cable
- 1 twelve lead cable
- 1 temperature cable
- 1 station battery charger
- 4 lithium ion batteries
- 1 adult SPO2/SPCO reusable sensor and cable
- 1 pediatric SPO2/SPCO reusable sensor and cable
- 1 each reusable NIBP cuff sizes: infant, child, adult, adult large, adult extra large
- 1 carry case with storage pouches and shoulder strap
- All questions regarding this bid proposal may be directed to:
Corey P. Scott
Director, Atchison County EMS
10443 US 59 Hwy.
Atchison, KS 66002